South African training courses are developed to the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) standard and can be tailored to suit client specific requirements, as well as any skill and language level requirements.
The following services are provided:
Training Course Development
- Classroom-based or Computer-based Training (CBT)
- SAQA accredited developers, facilitators, assessors, moderators
- Can comply to local and/or international standards
- Knowledge based or Outcomes based (OBE) course development
- Facilitators can present courses together with domain specialists at any facility required
- CBT is Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM4) compliant and can be either web-based or published to a CD/DVD.
- South Africanisation i.t.o. language level, culture, local skills, laws and OHS
- Simulation, video's, sound clips and narration available on CBT.
- A Training Needs Analysis is done before the training development is started to focus the training at the correct level to ensure maximum learning.
- Various training media can be developed and used during the training sessions.
- Training documents typically include a Curriculum, Facilitator guide, Learner guide and Assessment guide.