Reutech Solutions electric gun drives and fire directing products have been used by the South African Armour Corps for more than 20 years. These gun drives are available in small and large sizes.
The following services are provided:
Depot Maintenance (Mechanical)
- Repair of armoured vehicle turret gearboxes.
- Upgrade of armoured vehicle turret gearboxes.
- Refurbishment of armoured vehicle turret gearboxes.
- Overhaul of armoured vehicle turret gearboxes.
- Repair of Traverse and Shaft Encoder Gearboxes.
- Upgrading of Traverse and Shaft Encoder Gearboxes.
- Refurbishment of Traverse and Shaft Encoder Gearboxes
- Overhaul of Traverse and Shaft Encoder Gearboxes
Depot Maintenance (Electrical/Electronic)
- Wiring of looms and panels.
- Electronic equipment repair up to component level.
- Upgrade electronic equipment.
- Modify electronic equipment.
- Development of Test Equipment/Jigs.
- Circuit design
- Software/Firmware development.
- Fault finding and support on electrical and electronic equipment.
- Personal Computer (PC) and dedicated Computer repairs (Digital Electronics)
- Training of Interns (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic).
Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
- Repair of the Gun Control Equipment (GCE) on first line level.
- Servicing of the GCE systems.
- Provide field support to the client during exercises.
- Repair GCE Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) and systems at 1st, 2nd and 3rd line.
- Specialist assistance regarding the charging of armoured vehicle batteries.
- Stock control of E class items used for corrective/preventive maintenance.
- Repair Gun Drive Equipment (GDE) on first line level.
- First line repair of GDE electrical system.
- Armoured vehicle electrical system 1st line repair
- Integrated fire control system 1st line repair